IFP PARTICPANTS’ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To attend the international competition which her position is deemed fit if selected as a winner at the National final pageant and further abide by all the required services, rules and regulations governing this pageant. Contestant agrees that in the event of the winner not being able to compete in any International Pageant, if any payment have been made by IFP for the winner’s prize to any affiliate, they will be liable to reimburse IFP in full.
- To attend any of the International Pageant her position is meant for starting from the date he/she is crowned, if selected as the winner in IFP Pageant.
- If selected as a IFP winner, delegate agrees to make a minimum of 10 appearances throughout her year’s reign as approved by IFP. Appearances may include but are not limited to parades, radio, television and news paper interviews, and public appearances at events. Winners are expected to provide IFP with photos of appearances for the IFP Pageant website and promotion.
- If selected as IFP winner(s), they will not enter or compete in any other regional or international pageant or beauty contest during her reign. Winners expected to give their time and energy to this title during their year’s reign.
- If selected as a IFP winner(s), winner(s) agrees that a contract will be signed pertaining to the code of conduct, appearances and work, including modelling, television and felon, that the winner undertake during their reign on behalf of the IFP.
- If selected as IFP winner(s), the IFP director’s decision is final with regards to wardrobe choices at any of our International Pageant’s Finale. The winners’ dresses will be ultimately selected and approved by IFP Director.
- That a commission of 20% will be deducted by the director of IFP from the gross fee for any paid assignment as a IFP delegate, which has been organized and booked with IFP.
- To look solely to the IFP Director with respect to all matters relating to her application, rules, regulations, policies, preparation, rehearsal, performance and selection process and all other matters relating to the preliminary pageant.
- That IFP, its officers, employees and pageant personnel are not responsible for accidents, injury or theft incurred at the time of IFP finals or any of our International Pageant or travel to and from.
- All sales, registration fees and financial commitments are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances. No Warranties THE INTERNATIONAL FAMILY PAGEANT MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RUNNING OF THE FAMILY PAGEANT.
- That IFP is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of pageant sponsors, judges or contract vendors (eg. Photographers, Videographer etc.) who may be providing products or services to delegates and winners at the IFP Final or any International Pageant.
- That IFP is not responsible for negligence or fraud on the part of the host hotel/International pageant.
- That IFP is not responsible for loss, theft or damage caused to any and all prizes gifts and awards bestowed upon the contestant after these items become the property of the contestant. The contestant agrees to incurred replacement and or repair cost to lost, stolen or damaged items including but not limited to crown/tiara, sash, plagues, trophies etc.
- That the date/venue of the IFP is subject to change and in such a case, the contestant is not eligible for a refund.
- That prizes given by IFP sponsors to prize winners are not the responsibility of IFP and cannot be held liable for any sponsor not fulfilling their prizes to winners.
- That IFP is not responsible for the organization of any of the International Pageants that we have their franchise.
- If any of the International Pageants is canceled, prizes are not transferable, flight, accommodation, and pageant entry fees are solely for the International Pageant, contestant agrees that IFP is not liable for costs incurred due to the cancellation of any of these International Pageants.
IFP RULES AND REGULATIONS
Delegate shall be a person whose background is not likely to bring into disrepute the IFP titles, or the license, or the promoter or any person associated with them. Entrant affirms that the delegate is and will continue to be a person of good moral character and that he/she does not have a criminal record. They will not pose for any nude or provocative photographs during the preliminaries or pageant finals or during their reign.
Delegates will conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times during the IFP event.
Delegates will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, staff or anyone else involved with or connected to IFP.
Defamation, whether verbal and or written will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prices and awards won while legal charges will be pressed.
Any delegate found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forum, social networking site or any other public domain will be immediately disqualified and legal action will be taken.
Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behavior before, during or after the pageant may result in disqualification, removal from the premises and legal charges pressed.
Entrant affirms that she:
- will continue to be a person of good moral character;
- Has not committed or been convicted of any crime and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and conventions or that will reflect unfavorably on the pageant, its representatives and sponsors.
- Will conduct herself in a courteous, professional manner at all times during the IFP and while representing the IFP; and,
Will not slander or libel other contestants, judges, IFP or anyone else involved with or connected to the pageant. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against the IFP will result in (1) immediate disqualification; (2) forfeiture of all prizes and awards won, and (3) legal charges.
Any contestant or anyone connected to a contestant displaying inappropriate behavior before or after the competition will result in immediate disqualification. In case of such event, the title shall pass to the contestant with next highest score. The code of conduct will be strictly enforced.
Disqualification / Title Relinquishment
If the winner is disqualified or relinquishes, for any reason, any title awarded to him/her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received. If, for any reason, any resign or are disqualified, the 1st runner-up in the appropriate pageant will assume the title and all prizes.